Southern California – Long Beach, CA (Southern California Regional Office)
Under direct supervison, the Technician I sets up and operates environmental equipment under proper work permits across multiple service lines in a safe and efficient manner on client’s job site. The Technician I will also performs other activities and tasks as needed in accordance with company policies and procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an Employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable Employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Must have the ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced, collaborative working environment.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of a 24/7 operation.
- Able to work outdoors in varying weather conditions and walking/traveling to multiple locations throughout the day.
- Able to work across business units and navigate organizational structures to achieve consistent and full compliance with federal, state and local EHS regulations and company policies to ensure compliance
- Ability to interact professionally and competently with widely variable internal customers and regulatory agency personnel.
- Must be responsive to calls and emails during normal work hours and when on-call.
- Must work with a sense of urgency and have excellent follow-up skills.
- Demonstrated effective people coaching, training and influencing skills.
- Analytical, general management, people, and computer skills.
- Excellent language and communication skills to interact effectively with all levels of customer and company management and speak effectively before customers, employees, and organizations.
- The Technician I must have the ability to operate standard office equipment such as computers, programs; Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Must be proficient in the care and use of all site specific, facility and customer required Personal Protection Equipment (PPE). The candidate must be able to pass all site specific facility, company and industry tests.
- Must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
For more information regarding this position or to submit your resume please email email@example.com.