SAFETY CHAMPION PROGRAM
The goals of this program are:
- To encourage participation in growing a positive safety culture at Envent Corporation.
- Recognize employee’s commitment to demonstrate Envent Corporation safety and quality performance for all customers.
- A positive safety culture and goal zero attitude will save cost for Envent Corporation by reducing incidents and injuries.
Positive recognition awarded to those working safely helps encourage us all to keep safety in mind in all that we do. Making safety suggestions and reporting near misses help prevent actual incidents from occurring. As evidenced by the Safety Pyramid below, an incident involving property damage occurs for every 20 near misses and an injury for every 60 near misses. We use this as a tool to ensure we are reporting near misses and correcting issues as they arise so that we don’t find ourselves climbing the pyramid.
SCAN – Survey, Consider, Analyze, Notify
Everyone at Envent believes that our employees are our most important assets. In the interest of protecting our employees, stockholders, customers, and the general public from losses due to accidents and other incidents, it is the policy of Envent to do everything reasonable to prevent personal injury and damage to property and the environment.
Our target: ZERO. ZERO incidents, ZERO injuries, ZERO accidents.
Envent’s safety program is used at every operating location. We dedicate tremendous amounts of resources and time to make certain all employees have the necessary tools and training to perform every task in a manner that is not only compliant, but also safe. Envent operates in strict compliance with all applicable local, state, and federal rules, laws and regulations to meet and then surpass our commitments.
Safety Tools we use:
• JSS (Job Safety Survey) S.C.A.N.
• JSS Audit (Peer Based)
• BBS (Behavior Based Safety)
• Safety Tailgates
• Hazwopper Training
• SSE Training / Mentor
• Drug and alcohol testing
• Crew Leader Average – 10 YRS
• Operational Procedures – Best in the Business
• Dedicated EH&S Director and team of designated safety specialists
Results we get:
• “A” Rating in Avetta and ISNetworld
• 0.0 TRIR Current Year (.24 x 3 yr. avg.) and EMR.65
ENFORCE – Compliance Reporting Made Simple
Envent makes it easier and faster to keep track of compliance records. All compliance is available online through the secure ENFORCE portal. ENFORCE offers customized compliance reports to fit your needs. Compliance data reporting is posted within 72 hours of job completion.
Committed to Safety
Envent is committed to the belief that every accident, and therefore every injury, is preventable. This philosophy is inserted into every project – regardless of size, and due to our earnest efforts, we have consistently maintained a safety rating well below our industry peers. Below you will find a list of some of the training and compliance companies that support our safety and health program.