Northern California – Pittsburg, CA (Northwest Regional Office)
An Operations Supervisor manages and assists the Operations Manager with staffing the operations area of the current assigned division. He or she is responsible for all aspects of business unit operations; customer service, new accounts, account servicing, and problem solving. The Operations Supervisor works with the Operations Manager to ensure the assigned division is in compliance with all operational regulations and guidelines. He or she is responsible for maintaining exceptional customer service standards and other duties as assigned. At times when operational/technical support is limited the Operations Supervisor will be required to support with operations in the field.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties may vary according to region, division, area, and/or assignment. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage the use of facilities, personnel, vehicles and equipment to maximize efficiency and profitability.
- Report to the Operations Manager/Lead Operations Supervisor to provide status report.
- Develop site safety plans, JSSs, JLAs, project set up sheets, job scopes, employee manpower schedules, and implement with customers and personnel.
- Evaluate crew performance, coach, train, and assist in troubleshooting as needed.
- Assist in all hands meetings, JSS SCAN procedures, and all safety communications.
- Assign daily work direction to assigned personnel.
- Provide praise and discipline to assigned personnel.
- Enforce company policy and procedures.
- Develop strong customer relationships.
- Maintain regulatory requirement knowledge impacting both Envent and Envent’s customer.
- Follow up with customer and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Share customer feedback with management personnel.
- Attend all safety meetings and steward Envent internal safety programs.
- Interface with sale’s representatives or engineers and administration.
- Perform incident accident investigations.
- Able to execute a project from start to finish, communicate to the Operations manager /Lead Operations Supervisor any changes or issues impacting the project, address or report all personnel issues and ensure all equipment is running properly and maintained at a job site.
- The Operations Supervisor must be responsive at all times to the customer. This requires answering the telephone in off hours, weekends and holidays.
- Has a solid commitment to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, company policies, customer policies and an unwavering commitment.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
The Operations Supervisor position requires a four year business, science or engineering degree. Industry experience will be considered in lieu of formal education. This position requires the ability to understand basic math skills, supervise direct reports, read and interpret technical documents and or procedures, contractual language, safety procedures and requirements.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
The Operations Supervisor must have a current valid driver license from state of residency and valid proof of insurance. The candidate must be insurable by the Envent Corporation insurance provider. The candidate must have a valid TWIC card, RSO or comparable refinery area training card. The candidate must be able to pass the company’s employee physical and comply with the company’s drug testing policy.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an Associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable Associates with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is moderate but can be loud when working in the field.
Work environment is a combination of office and field. While performing the duties of this job, the Associate may work in outside weather conditions and is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals common to an active site – appropriate PPE is provided and required.He or she will be in industrial planst which will expose him/her to potentially hazardous situations.
Physical demands of this position are sitting, walking, climbing, stooping and bending. You may on occasion lift and or move up to fifty pounds (50lbs.). You must be physically fit and pass the company physical in order to be qualified to work in this position.
For more information regarding this position or to submit your resume please email firstname.lastname@example.org.