New Orleans Area – LaPlace, LA (Louisiana Regional Office)
The Account Manager manages all business aspects of an assigned customer account and or generates a new customer account; the position includes but is not limited to the following: cold calling, presentations, marketing, proposal writing, customer relationships, customer disputes, contracts knowledge, negotiating and closing deals, interfacing with operations, report writing and collections. This position will be responsible for a geographic area that includes customers and prospects within the geographic zone assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties may vary according to region, division, area, and/or assignment. Other duties may be assigned.
- Schedule meetings with assigned account decision makers
- Maintain activities on Google Calendar
- Develop strong customer relationships
- Develop multi-level and multi department relationships within given account
- Maintain regulatory requirement knowledge impacting both Envent and Envent’s customers
- Perform presentations on all Envent product and or service lines
- Be able to recommend the right equipment and services
- Proposal writing
- Negotiating and closing contracts
- Follow up with customer and ensure customer satisfaction
- Share customer feedback with management
- Weekly sales call reports
- Attend bi monthly sales meetings via conference call
- Provide meaningful suggestions and ideas to improve Envent’s competitive edge
- Provide and maintain meaningful information on Envent’s
- Be accessible 24/7 to your assigned accounts
- Interface with operations
- Responsible for working with accounts receivable and ensuring all assigned accounts are collected and properly
- Submit at minimum two SCAN audits per month. Contribute to marketing concepts via marketing firm ideas, write-ups, social media stories across multiple platforms
- Budget: All Account Managers will be assigned a monthly and annual revenue budget that they will be responsible for obtaining. These budgets will be developed and issued within the fourth quarter of each year. All Account Managers will be part of the budget process and will have input on their budget for the coming
- The Account Manager position will require travel and being away overnight up to seventy percent (30-40%) of the time. You will be required to travel by vehicle or airline to meet and work with
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
The Account Manager position requires a four-year business, science or engineering degree. Industry experience of 7-10 years will be considered in lieu of formal education. This position requires the ability to read and interpret technical documents and or procedures, contractual language, safety procedures and requirements.
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Must have the ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced, collaborative working environment.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of a 24/7
- Able to work outdoors in varying weather conditions and walking/traveling to multiple locations throughout the
- Able to work across business units and navigate organizational structures to achieve consistent and full compliance with federal, state and local regulations and internal policies to ensure compliance and programs/metrics to drive continuous performance
- Ability to interact professionally and competently with widely variable internal customers and personnel.
- Must be responsive to calls and
- Must work with a sense of urgency and have excellent follow-up
- Demonstrated effective people coaching, training and influencing skills
- Analytical, general management, people, and computer
- Excellent language and communication
- Must be proficient in the care and use of all site specific, facility and customer required Personal Protection Equipment (PPE). The candidate must be able to pass all site specific facility, company and industry tests.
- Effective negotiating and listening
- Ability to be persistent, patient, creative, and flexible.
- Ability to maintain a high energy
- Ability and willingness to
- Ability to adapt to changing
- Ability to assemble information from a variety of
- Possess self-motivation, be responsible and assertive, solve problems, work and achieve agreed upon assigned tasks with little or no supervision and a high degree of common
- The candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, Word and other data base software.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
Work environment is a combination of office and field. The Account Manager will be exposed to various outdoor weather conditions. He or she will be in industrial plants, which will expose them to potentially hazardous situations. You must have all necessary PPE and be prepared to use it as the situation dictates. The Account Manager can be subjected to extreme heights and moving mechanical parts.
Physical demands of this position are sitting, walking, climbing, stooping and bending. You may on occasion lift and or move up to fifty pounds (50lbs.). You must be physically fit and pass the company physical in order to be qualified to work in this position.