New Jersey Peninsula – Bayonne, NJ (New Jersey Regional Office)
An account manager manages all business aspects of an assigned customer account and or generates a new customer account; the position includes but is not limited to the following: cold calling, presentations, marketing, proposal writing, customer relationships, customer disputes, contracts’ knowledge, negotiating and closing deals, interfacing with operations, report writing and collections.
The Account Manager will be able to perform the following essential functions:
- Analyze Requests for Proposals, plans, amendments and other documentation to determine scope of work to establish costs and recommend appropriate services, materials, equipment, labor estimates. Provide customers with formal proposal with competitive bidding.
- Schedule meetings with assigned account decision makers, maintain activities on Outlook Calendar
- Develop strong customer relationships, follow up with customers and ensure customer satisfaction
- Develop multi-level and multi department relationships within given account
- Maintain regulatory requirement knowledge impacting both Envent and Envent’s customer
- Perform presentations on all Envent product and or service lines
- Share customer feedback with management
- Weekly sales call reports
- Attend bi monthly sales meetings
- Provide meaningful suggestions and ideas to improve Envent’s competitive edge. Be proactive in determining problems and finding the right solution. Recommend corrective action and provide feedback to his or her assigned Supervisor on situations that may impact the company.
- Responsible for working with accounts receivable and ensuring all assigned accounts are collected and properly closed.
Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirement
- Requires a four year business, science or engineering degree. Industry experience will be considered in lieu of formal education.
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and or procedures, contractual language, safety procedures and requirements.
- Must demonstrate a commitment to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, company policies, customer policies and an unwavering commitment to safety. The position requires handling all business affairs with the highest ethical standards set forth by the Envent Corporation and its clients.
- Must be self-motivated, responsible, assertive, a problem solver, able to work and achieve agreed upon sale’s goals with little or no supervision and a high degree of common sense
- Must be an effective communicator, which requires the following skills: writing, listening, and speaking.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of customer and company management and the ability to speak effectively before customers, employees and organizations.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, Word and other data base software.
- Must have a current valid driver license from state of residency and valid proof of insurance